Restaurants we recommend
- Spotted Cow Public House, Hunston - 01243 786718
www.spottedcowpub.co.uk Situated at the end of the lane a village pub with large restaurant serving pub food. No food Sunday or Monday evenings.
- The Crown and Anchor, Dell Quay, pub right on the waters edge with fabulous views of Chichester Harbour. PO20 7EE, Tel 01243 781712
- Samphire, East Wittering - 01243 672754
- The Lamb Inn, Chichester Road, West Wittering - 01243 511105 - delightful pub srerving very good food. No food Sunday evening.
- The Crab and Lobster - Sidlesham - 01243 641233
- Brasserie Blanc, The Square, Chichester PO19 7SJ 01243 534200
- El Castizo, Spanish Tapas restaurant - 01243 788988
- Carluccio's, Eastgate Square, 01243 327412
- St Martins Organic Tea Rooms, 01243 786715 St Martins Street
Organic, all homemade on the premises
- The Nags Head - 01243 785823 - St Pancras
City pub with a la carte and carvery.
- The Park Tavern, Priory Road - 01243 785057
Good pub with restaurant.
- Woodies Wine Bar - 01243 779895 - St Pancras
The oldest established wine bar and brasserie in Sussex
- Masala Gate Indian Restaurant - 01243 776008 8 St Pancras, Chichester - best Indian in town.
- India Gate Restaurant - 01243 787748 - St Pancras
For a traditional Indian experience.